SilentSync® Orange Timing Belts
Silentsync® Maximum Performance with Cost Saving Results
The SilentSync Color Spectrum System makes it the easiest synchronous drive system to purchase and install. The part numbering system for SilentSync includes a letter that corresponds to the color of the branding on the belt (“O” = Orange belts) for the mating sprockets use the (“O” = Orange Sprockets) Each color defines a tooth pitch and belt width. Match the colors, and you have matched the correct belt and sprocket.
- Color coded belts makes it easy to match belt to sprocket.
- Orange belts are designed to function with all Orange sprockets.
- High-strength aramid cord allows for higher horsepower rating.
- After initial run of 8 hours of operation belts do not need retensioning.
- Belts do not require lubrication unlike chain.
- Easiest power transmission drive to purchase and install.
- Simply stated, with Silentsync® you get what you pay for with each energy dollar.
Silentsync® belts is the next generation in synchronous belt technology. ContiTech continues to lead with this unique state-of-the-art alternative to straight-tooth belts and drive chains. Silentsync® runs quieter, reduced vibration the H.O.T. (Helical Offset Tooth) design belts and sprockets decreases operating noise by as much as 19 decibels versus other synchronous systems.
Orange Silentsync® belt drives take energy saving to a new level with improved drive performance